Hello all, I have been getting a little bit confused in fractions, so I wanted to go on the blog to learn more. I found this game and played it but it was very boring and too easy. The boring part about it is how it only does the equivalent, they can do a little bit more can't they? It is too easy because it only has three equivalent fractions to answer. If I made this game, I would put more games. It is better if you don't play this. You can have a try but believe me its boring and to easy.
Hello all,
ReplyDeleteI have been getting a little bit confused in fractions, so I wanted to go on the blog to learn more. I found this game and played it but it was very boring and too easy. The boring part about it is how it only does the equivalent, they can do a little bit more can't they? It is too easy because it only has three equivalent fractions to answer. If I made this game, I would put more games. It is better if you don't play this. You can have a try but believe me its boring and to easy.
Matilda yr 4
Hey Matilda
DeleteYou really really FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Charlotte
hey Charlotte
DeleteYou are to.
From Matilda your funny friend :)